Welcome beta testers! We hope you’re as excited as we are by all the changes coming to the bleeding edge of intelligent mobility. For you special few, the cats are out of the bag and you’re just a few quick steps away from being up and running.
Here’s here’s how to get started on your device:
- First you’ll want to visit the Play Store page for TripChecker or London BusChecker on your mobile device
- If you scroll down, you’ll see a nifty button:
- Once you click “I’M IN“, the store will confirm your participation.
- In a few short minutes, you’ll see a new update on the app’s store page
- Install the update you’ll have your hands on a shiny new beta app
- If you signed up as a beta tester, you should have received a confirmation email from iTunes
- The email will give you a link with instructions on how to install the TestFlight app download the beta
- Install the app from TestFlight just like you would from the App Store and you’ll be ready to roll
If you are having any trouble with these steps or have any other questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com. We’re always here to help.
And if you haven’t signed up to the beta yet and want to get involved, sign up here!